Sunday, August 2, 2009

Love Me or Hate Me, I'm Still an Obsession...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while...things have gotten a bit crazy here in Neverland ;)

So, for those who don't know, I sing.

One of two current contests I am in is being put on by my local radio station, HOT 94.1 and on this station's website, I have a page where you can listen to my rounds in the competition and even post comments...

Well, today, I awoke to this comment:

"hey tink im only being honest.....you suck, sorry but that **** you call singing is horrible. i feel dumber now having listened to it......thanks for the true talented people that were in the contest and got cheated out by this crappy *** so called singer...."

Well guys, I am SO excited to finally get my first hater!!! They say you're not truly famous until more people hate you than the number of people who know you....so this is one step towards fame...

Here's to hopefully much more hate to come!!!

1 comments:

Anna K. said...

They are obviously just jealous because you are an awesome singer...and anyone who would think otherwise needs a q-tip!