Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pixie Perfect

I've come a long way from the days of home-made coat-hanger wings. But I have never found a pre-made Tink costume I liked, so these days you may spot me flitting about in a DIY Tink costume I fashioned from an expensive floor-length lime green prom dress from bebe that I *gasp* took a pair of scissors to, and some inflatable wings from a child's Tinkerbell costume I found at Wal*Mart. It looks pretty dang amazing if I do say so myself, and I do say so myself. But, I mean, "if you're going to do something, you may as well do it right, or not at all." That's my motto. As is, "don't let the front door hit ya when yer...stupid!"


My next feat is to create a more lifelike pair of wings....but that wont happen until I can at least see the carpet of my bedroom. It looks like my closet threw up in here! So don't hold your breath for that project. Unless you're better at holding your breath than David Blaine.
Till next time pixie pals...this is Tink signing off! :p
























































3 comments:

Jimmy Bunting said...

Loved it, loved it, loved it! I can't wait for the next one.

Anna K. said...

I found your blog magically! You are my tinkerbell hero. The best tink around! That one labrinth ball we went to was fun...do you have pics from it? I want some. hehe. Anyways, yipeeeeeeeeeee!

Oo.Tink.oO said...

Hahah. I think I only have one picture from the labyrinth thing! I will try to find it :)